This information is provided to highlight your Key exclusions and conditions of the policy. Please read very carefully to ensure you understand the limitations of the cover you are about to purchase.
- There is an excess fee payable for every claim you make.
- If you pay for your insurance annually, then this is an annual policy that will automatically renew each year unless cancelled.
- If you pay for your insurance monthly, then this is a monthly rolling contract. Your insurance renews each month that you pay for your premium.
- Your gadget must be less than 1 year old, (unless you are arranging a multi-gadget insurance policy, in which case as long as 1 gadget is less than 1 year old, the others can be up to 3 years old), was purchased in the UK brand new, or if refurbished purchased with a minimum of 12 months warranty and this should be stated on your evidence of ownership.
- This policy only covers items purchased in the UK as NEW or refurbished items if sold with at least a 12-month warranty.
- You need to be able to evidence ownership at point of claim. This can be a copy of your receipt, delivery note or confirmation from your network provider of the phone you have in use on your contract.
- You may need to prove that your gadget has been used after the date you insured it.